Our main ingredients for throwing the hoppiest birthdays are themed decorations, a delicious menu, and a fun, interactive cooking experience creating a memorable meal for your child’s special day.
Fabulous Birthday Parties
When can I have my party?
- Most party times take place from 10am-12pm, 1:30-3:30pm and 5:00-7:00pm on Saturdays and Sundays. Weekday parties are available with more flexible times.
- Parties are 2 hours long.
- The host family can arrive 10 minutes before the party begins.
- Due to the popularity of our parties, we request that you stay aware of the ending time of your party.
- If you are over by 10 minutes of the ending time of your party, you will be charged for the next 1/2 hour of time, which is $75.
When can I arrive?
- You can arrive 10 minutes before the party.
- We need the time prior to the party to finish setting up for your party. Arriving early is not an option unless arranged previously. If you do arrive early, you are welcome to wait outside.
How much are birthday parties?
- Pricing for parties starts at $645 for 8 kids, including the birthday child.
- Each additional child is an additional $35.
- We can accommodate up to 18 children. More space (up to 30 kids total) is available if you rent our second kitchen for an additional $250.
- Parties with 10-13 kids will be an additional $75 for an extra cooking assistant/ prep/ clean up.
- Parties with 14+ kiddos will add an additional $150 for cooking assistant (s)/ prep/clean up.
- 18+ kiddos will add an additional $250 for cooking assistant (s)/ prep/clean up.
Can parents stay?
- Our parties are drop off parties, but parents are welcome to stay and linger. If you are planning to host adults at FrogLegs and would like to offer them food and beverage, please check out our catering menu. Please note, we do not charge if parents choose to stay and linger, as long as the total number of guests remains under kitchen capacity (18 people).
- If you plan to bring outside food and drinks, we charge a $75 outside food fee. If you bring outside food to the party, we request all packaging, boxes, plastic trays, etc. are taken out by the hosts.
- Please note that cleaning up outside catering often leads to extended time. To stay within your 2 hour booked timeframe, please begin cleaning up before the end of the party to avoid being charged additional fees.
What does the party include?
- Everything from party set up to clean up, including festive and themed party decorations, a fun and engaging instructor, plates, napkins, cups, and candles.
- We have party favors available to purchase if you choose to purchase from us.
- We do not supply invitations.
What if someone has an allergy?
- We do not use nuts in our classes or parties, with the exception of almond flour for macarons. We can accommodate gluten-free, dairy-free, egg-free, vegan, and vegetarian.
- Additional costs apply at $7 per person with allergy accommodations.
- Please inform our administrative team of any allergies when booking your party so we can ensure everyone can partake in the celebration!
How do I reserve a party?
- Send us a party request with your preferred date(s) and time(s).
- Once we finalize a date and time we have you reserve the party with a $350 deposit.
- We will then email you 2 weeks before the party to confirm how many friends are attending the party and any other details.
- We will then send you a final invoice to be paid prior to the party.
- A $25 charge will be added to the party balance per day if the balance is not paid 24 hrs after the party start time.
Are there additional food options for kids?
If you would like to add on additional food for the party goers to enjoy, we are happy to provide for you. Please look at our catering menu to see our offerings. Specify in the notes of your inquiry or during party booking finalization if you would like to add on any catering options to your party.
Where can we park?
- University Village: Parking is available in lots and structures. Please note the parking lots fill quickly and allow yourself additional time to find parking and walk to our location.
- Kirkland: There is plenty of street parking, along with parking spaces in our parking lot.
What if I need to rebook?
If you need to rebook a birthday party, we are happy to do that for you and we will work to find a time that is available that fits your schedule. There is a $200.00 rebooking fee with a birthday party.
Due to unforeseen issues with our facility (for example, a power outage) or weather-related closures, we will apply a credit for your class or party and can help you reschedule at your convenience.
Great place kids and groups. We had 13 Cub Scouts making Apple pies and catered to allergies even gluten free. Would recommend for a group. All the kids had a great time and got to do all the work themselves.Brian L.
My daughter attended their Food Truck Chef Camp and she loved it! Super cute and clean place, the kids and instructors were very friendly as well. She's looking forward to more camps.Kim B.
Amazingly friendly staff. Cooking birthday party! Are you kidding! This is like the best place ever. Got some delicious cookie dough. 😋Oscar A.
Super cute! Just stopped by to check it out, and looks like a great place to host a baking party! Teeny tiny shop area but all sorts of things to buy for themed a party.Christine T.
My 13 year old son has enjoyed his lunchbox crew class. Everything they made was delicious and healthy. The sweet potato gnocchi was our favorite!Mindy T.