Very Happy Birthday Parties are Essential for Every Child. We are available for creating a special event to suit your child’s personal taste! Whether that involves pizza or banana cream pie, we can add and create all the special details to help you make this a memorable event for your child’s extra special day.
Fabulous Birthday Parties
- Most Party times take place from 10am-12pm, 1:30-3:30pm and 4:30-6:30pm. Other times are available upon request.
- Parties are 2 hours long.
- The Host Family can arrive 10 minutes before the party begins.
- Due to the popularity of our parties, we request that you stay aware of the ending time of your party.
- If you are over by 10 minutes of the ending time of your party, you will be charged for the next 1/2 hour of time, which is $50.
- You can arrive 10 minutes before the party.
- We need the time prior to the party to finish setting up for your party. Arriving early is not an option unless arranged previously. If you do arrive early, you are welcome to wait outside.
- Each party cost is based on 8 children- including the birthday person.
- We can accommodate from 1 to 40 children.
- Each Child over 8 kiddos is an additional $20.
- Parties with 10-13 kids will be an additional $75 for an extra cooking assistant/ prep/ clean up.
- Parties with 14+ kiddos will add an additional $150 for cooking assistant (s)/ prep/clean up.
- 18+ kiddos will add an additional $250 for cooking assistant (s)/ prep/clean up.
Our parties are a drop off party but parents are welcome to stay and linger. If you are planning to host adults at FrogLegs (having a party within a party and includes bringing in food/drinks), in addition to having a birthday party, we charge an additional $75. (*we do not charge if parents choose to stay and linger)
- Food, décor, instruction, plates, napkins, cups, candles.
- We have Favors available to purchase if you choose to purchase from us.
- We do not supply invitations.
- Here is a blog post about Frog Legs Birthday Parties.
- We do not use nuts in class. We can accommodate GF, dairy free, egg free etc.
- Additional costs apply per person. $10 pp.
- Send us a party request with your preferred date(s) and time(s).
- Once we finalize a date and time we have you reserve the party with a $350 deposit.
- We will then email you 5 days before the party to confirm how many friends are attending the party and any other details.
- We will then send you a final invoice to be paid prior to the party.
- A $25 charge will be added to the party balance per day if the balance is not paid 24 hrs after the party start time.
If you would like to add on some party food for the birthdays that do not include snacks, we are happy to provide that for you. We can provide in house cheese or pepperoni pizzas with fruit or we can provide turkey & cheese and sunbutter & jam sandwiches with fruit. The additional cost is $8.00 per person. Please specify in the notes on the registration page if you’d like us to add that onto your party package.
You have the option to bring food to the parties for adults or food can be provided by Frog Legs. Any food items and containers brought in for adults must be taken out by the hosts. We request only non-alcoholic beverages. If you are bringing in snacks, all packaging, boxes, plastic trays, etc. need to be taken with you and cannot be left behind for disposal.
Please review our party overtime charge parameters listed above. In our experience, when hosting adults it very often leads to extended time. In order to stay within your 2 hour timeframe, it is best not to wait until the end time of the party to begin cleaning up the items brought in. Therefore, please be aware that additional charges may apply if you exceed the time of your party.
- There is plenty of street parking and parking spaces available in our Kirkland location.
- U Village parking available
If you need to rebook a birthday party, we are happy to do that for you and we will work to find a time that is available that fits your schedule. There is a $200.00 rebooking fee with a birthday party.
Due to unforeseen issues with our facility (for example, a power outage) or weather-related closures, we will apply a credit for your class or party and can help you reschedule at your convenience.
Great place kids and groups. We had 13 Cub Scouts making Apple pies and catered to allergies even gluten free. Would recommend for a group. All the kids had a great time and got to do all the work themselves.Brian L.
My daughter attended their Food Truck Chef Camp and she loved it! Super cute and clean place, the kids and instructors were very friendly as well. She's looking forward to more camps.Kim B.
Amazingly friendly staff. Cooking birthday party! Are you kidding! This is like the best place ever. Got some delicious cookie dough. 😋Oscar A.
Super cute! Just stopped by to check it out, and looks like a great place to host a baking party! Teeny tiny shop area but all sorts of things to buy for themed a party.Christine T.
My 13 year old son has enjoyed his lunchbox crew class. Everything they made was delicious and healthy. The sweet potato gnocchi was our favorite!Mindy T.