FrogLegs is still offering Cake, Cupcake & Cookie decorating in our kitchens, but we also have them available for pick up too! So come by one of our convenient locations or contact us for a pickup order!
In house cake decorating is currently not available inside our Kirkland and U Village locations. We do have Cake | Cupcake | Cookie Decorating kits available to take home and create. Please visit our ToGo page for more details.
We look forward to resuming in person cake decorating in the near future!
Hoppy Cooking, Mrs. FrogLegs
Kirkland & Seattle
Decorating Kit Options:
- Cakes: This includes a two-tiered 6 inch cake with two frostings and three candies – $25.00
- Unicorn Cake: Includes 3 frosting colors (purple, pink & turquoise), sprinkles, white & pink frosting to make a horn and ears and black fondant for the eyes – $40.00
- Cupcakes: This includes four cupcakes with a light frosting base, two additional frostings and three candies – $18.00
- Cookies: This includes three unfrosted sugar cookies with two additional frostings and three candies – $15.00
All items are available in both our University Village or Kirkland locations.
Location Pickup Availability:
- University Village: Monday-Saturday 10am-6pm & Sunday 11am-5pm
- Kirkland: Monday-Sunday 10am-2pm
- Issaquah: More dates to come! 2-4pm
To order, enter your contact and pickup location information. Please specify kit(s), date and time of pick up when registering.
Great place kids and groups. We had 13 Cub Scouts making Apple pies and catered to allergies even gluten free. Would recommend for a group. All the kids had a great time and got to do all the work themselves.Brian L.
My daughter attended their Food Truck Chef Camp and she loved it! Super cute and clean place, the kids and instructors were very friendly as well. She's looking forward to more camps.Kim B.
Amazingly friendly staff. Cooking birthday party! Are you kidding! This is like the best place ever. Got some delicious cookie dough. 😋Oscar A.
Super cute! Just stopped by to check it out, and looks like a great place to host a baking party! Teeny tiny shop area but all sorts of things to buy for themed a party.Christine T.
My 13 year old son has enjoyed his lunchbox crew class. Everything they made was delicious and healthy. The sweet potato gnocchi was our favorite!Mindy T.