Looking for a fun and lively location for your next corporate, team building or private event? Look no farther than FrogLegs! With a hands on approach to cooking, and the ability to layer on wine and beer for those 21+, we offer an engaging way to bring your team together while noshing on delectable bites and tasty sips! We all have to eat, we may as well do it together!
- Wine & beer for those 21+.
- Multiple classes to choose from like, Food Truck Wars, Chopped Pizza, Cake Wars, and many many more.
- 2 premier locations, University Village & Kirkland.
- Beautiful space with a sophisticated yet fun look and feel.
- Accommodation for up to 50 guests in both our Kirkland and University Village locations!
- Ample free parking at both locations!
- Event based on a 2-hour window, additional time available upon request.
- Check out our team building & corporate brochure here.
For groups of 12+
- $1000 minimum for up to 12 guests
- Each additional guest, $50/person
For groups of 6–11
- $600 minimum for up to 6 guests
- Each additional guest up to 11 guests, $60/person
- Beer and wine available for $15 per person + 1 time $20 banquet fee (2 glass maximum per person).
- $50 corkage + 1 time $20 banquet fee for beverages brought with you.
- Additional event catering available upon request. Check out a sample menu.
- Additional time available at $250/hr.
We are a nut-free and handicap accessible space. We do our absolute best to accommodate allergies wherever and however possible to ensure a safe environment had by all.
Booked events are non-refundable. With 15 plus days notice we will gladly reschedule with no fee. However, with 14 or less days notice, there is a $300 rescheduling fee.
Due to unforeseen circumstances with our facility (for example, a power outage, water damage or weather-related closure), a credit will be applied toward a mutually agreed upon rescheduled date and time.
Great place kids and groups. We had 13 Cub Scouts making Apple pies and catered to allergies even gluten free. Would recommend for a group. All the kids had a great time and got to do all the work themselves.Brian L.
My daughter attended their Food Truck Chef Camp and she loved it! Super cute and clean place, the kids and instructors were very friendly as well. She's looking forward to more camps.Kim B.
Amazingly friendly staff. Cooking birthday party! Are you kidding! This is like the best place ever. Got some delicious cookie dough. 😋Oscar A.
Super cute! Just stopped by to check it out, and looks like a great place to host a baking party! Teeny tiny shop area but all sorts of things to buy for themed a party.Christine T.
My 13 year old son has enjoyed his lunchbox crew class. Everything they made was delicious and healthy. The sweet potato gnocchi was our favorite!Mindy T.