Looking for a fun and lively location for your next corporate, team building or private event? Look no farther than FrogLegs! With a hands on approach to cooking, and the ability to layer on wine and beer for those 21+, we offer an engaging way to bring your team together while noshing on delectable bites and tasty sips! We all have to eat, we may as well do it together!
- Multiple classes to choose from like, Food Truck Wars, Chopped Pizza, Cake Wars, and many more.
- 2 premier locations, University Village & Kirkland.
- Beautiful space with a sophisticated yet fun look and feel.
- Accommodation for up to 40 guests in both our Kirkland and University Village locations!
- Ample free parking at both locations!
- Event based on a 2-hour window, additional time available upon request.
- Check out our team building & corporate brochure here.
For groups of 12+
- $1200 minimum for up to 12 guests
- Each additional guest, $85/person
For groups of 6–11
- $750 minimum for up to 6 guests
- Each additional guest up to 11 guests, $85/person
- Hosts are allowed to bring in their own alcoholic beverages. (Per Froglegs Policy, the host must acquire a banquet permit and each guest cannot have more than two servings of an alcoholic beverage.)
- Additional event catering available upon request. Check out a sample menu.
- Additional time available at $250/hr.
We are a peanut-free and handicap accessible space. We do our absolute best to accommodate allergies wherever and however possible to ensure a safe environment had by all.
Booked events are non-refundable. With 15 plus days notice we will gladly reschedule with no fee. However, with 14 or less days notice, there is a $300 rescheduling fee.
Due to unforeseen circumstances with our facility (for example, a power outage, water damage or weather-related closure), a credit will be applied toward a mutually agreed upon rescheduled date and time.
- Hosts are allowed to bring in their alcoholic beverages.
- The host must acquire a banquet permit when serving alcohol at a private event.
- Froglegs must receive an emailed copy of the banquet permit at least 24hrs before the event.
- Guest must be limited to no more than two servings of alcohol.
- Beer & wine only. No hard liquor.
- No one under the age of 21 is allowed to consume alcohol.
- Alcohol can only be consumed in the designated rental space.
- Open containers of alcohol cannot leave the facility. We’d be happy to dispose of it for you properly.
- Froglegs reserves the right to refuse to serve alcohol as well as limit the consumption of alcohol if seen fit.
Great place kids and groups. We had 13 Cub Scouts making Apple pies and catered to allergies even gluten free. Would recommend for a group. All the kids had a great time and got to do all the work themselves.Brian L.
My daughter attended their Food Truck Chef Camp and she loved it! Super cute and clean place, the kids and instructors were very friendly as well. She's looking forward to more camps.Kim B.
Amazingly friendly staff. Cooking birthday party! Are you kidding! This is like the best place ever. Got some delicious cookie dough. 😋Oscar A.
Super cute! Just stopped by to check it out, and looks like a great place to host a baking party! Teeny tiny shop area but all sorts of things to buy for themed a party.Christine T.
My 13 year old son has enjoyed his lunchbox crew class. Everything they made was delicious and healthy. The sweet potato gnocchi was our favorite!Mindy T.